AHHHH I remember those snowy days back home up north. I think living here in Texas has been hard for me to always get into the "spirit" of Christmas this time of the year without the snow. This year will be easier to get into with the colder weather and the snow fall a week or so ago. But as you wrote "remember the reason" is what gets me to realize and helps me get into the spirit.
1 Comments:
AHHHH I remember those snowy days back home up north. I think living here in Texas has been hard for me to always get into the "spirit" of Christmas this time of the year without the snow. This year will be easier to get into with the colder weather and the snow fall a week or so ago. But as you wrote "remember the reason" is what gets me to realize and helps me get into the spirit.
Thanks for the reminder,
Toby
Post a Comment
<< Home